I am an educational consultant uniquely qualified to facilitate a safe and transforming educational environment for those who are incarcerated.
* 17 years teaching in Indiana public schools.
* 17 years teaching and providing state-level school administration for the Indiana Department of Correction.
* Holds professional licenses as a Teacher, Principal, Director of Exceptional Needs, and School Superintendent.
* Taught students of all ages, including undergraduate and graduate students at the university level.
* Supervised student teachers and mentored school administrators, along with providing oversight to university faculty and staff.
* Author of Kicked to the Curb (coming December 4, 2018)
Nexus Point Consulting can provide professional development, assist with instructional coaching and classroom observations, draft policies and procedures, and facilitate school improvement and strategic planning...particularly for those agencies providing education services to individuals who are incarcerated.